FemaleAid is planning to provide services to the needy women by supporting, assisting and educating women about the role of women. We will also try to organize campaigns to help women rise their voice against the issues they face.
Women’s empowerment is the process in which women elaborate and recreate what it is that they can be, do, and accomplish in a circumstance that they previously were denied. Women’s empowerment is all about equipping and allowing women to make life-determining decisions through the different problems in society.
Importance of women’s empowerment in societies: Entire nations, businesses, communities and groups can benefit from the implementation of programs and policies that adopt the notion of women empowerment. Empowerment of women is a necessity for the very development of a society, since it enhances both the quality and the quantity of human resources available for development.
12 reasons why empowering women should be the world’s top priority:
- Women start small businesses faster than men.
- Insane innovation comes from women!
- Half the world’s population are women.
- Save your country’s economy!
- We’ll see more and better food, for everyone.
- Better lives for men!
- Political empowerment means more and better policies.
- Down with capitalism!
- Better literature!
- Overturn nasty beauty standards…for everyone.
- Disappearing indigenous cultures could get a new shot at surviving.
- Save the planet!